We are reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company especially for Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
Technical Skill Requirement:
1. Understand local condition survey, “Invitation To Bidders” (ITB) of Client, “Subcontract Plan and Procedures” and other conditions required for selecting subcontractors for the project, and collect and summarize data of subcontract candidates for prequalification based on the Company s or Client s Subcontractor s Lists or Database.
2. Collect and compile data for “Short List” of subcontractors for each category of construction work for the project.
3. Prepare inquiry packages for each category of construction work in cooperation with the Construction Supervision Section for obtaining “BIDS” from subcontractors, and dispatch inquiry documents to subcontractors and, if required, addendum for any change or addition to the documents.
4. Evaluate “BIDS” submitted by subcontractors in cooperation with the Construction Supervision Section and Cost Estimation Section from the technical and commercial viewpoints respectively.
5. Carry out the clarification of “BIDS” coordinating with the Construction Supervision Section and subcontractors.
6. Arrange meetings for clarification and negotiation with subcontractors.
7. Prepare “Letter of Intent” and contract documents for all the subcontract works, and dispatch the documents approved by the Construction Manager to subcontractors.
8. Prepare “Contract Award Status Report” (Subcontract Status Report) submitted to the Schedule Controller.
9. Prepare or review the “Change Authorization Procedure” for the change work if required.
10. Maintain records on subcontractor information to provide a database of knowledge for future project reference.
› Education: min D- 3 Engineering
› Must have good English ability in reading, writing and speaking to communicate well with subcontractors
› He has to be conversant with national / international term “Subcontract Strategy” and “ Subcontract Plan and Procedure”
Should have knowledge or experience of construction works in order to evaluate “BIDS” and “Filed Change sheet”.
If you would like to take the challenges, please APPLY on line
Click : email@example.com or:
Write the position code on top-left corner of the envelope to:
PT. JGC Indonesia
Ged. JGC, Jl. TB Simatupang 7B – Jakarta 1340
• ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENTIAL
• ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
•ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD MENTION THE RELATED DISCIPLINE CODE