Mud Engineer – PT. COSL INDO
WE NEED NEW EMPLOYEE
PT. COSL INDO is an overseas subsidiary company of COSL, it has provided a complete package of oilfield services, including drilling rig, well completion, workover, logging, cementing, filtration unit for clients from 2002.
COSL, has over forty years of experiences in the offshore oilfield services industry and is primarily engaged in delivering overall technical services for offshore oil & gas exploration and production. COSL possesses a complete service line, including marine geophysical survey, drilling & completion services, workover, logging, data acquisition and interpretation, R&D, marine supply & transportation. COSL can provide our clients with not only single service lines but also integrated or package services.
Please entry our company website: www.cosl.com.cn for more details on COSL.
- Maintenance of drilling fluid properties via chemical and physical treatment as dictated by the operator/mud program.
- Supervise all mud treatment and ensure proper use and maintenance of solids control equipment.
- Ensure that an adequate rig site chemical inventory and an accurate record of supply and consumption is maintained.
- Ensure provision of a complete, accurate and informative Daily Drilling Fluid Report.
- Ensure provision of a complete, accurate and informative well summary.
- Ensure proper inventory of offshore testing equipment and chemicals is maintained.
- Ensure all drilling fluid test equipment is well maintained and regularly calibrated.
- University Graduate, major in oil and gas relevant engineering
- Minimum 10 years mud experience in Oilfield Company (both onshore/ offshore preferred)
- Male, age max 45 years old
- Good command in English both spoken and written
- Good Teamwork spirit
- Must be computer literate – MS Office
Application sent to email: