Opportunities in Indonesia
ExxonMobil Upstream companies in Indonesia, offer challenging career opportunities to a number of Indonesian graduates for positions in ExxonMobil Production and Gas and Power Marketing. Depending on your career preferences and available job opportunities, successful candidates may be based at head office (Jakarta) or at one of our main processing facilities or project sites in North Aceh or Bojonegoro.
We look for capable, highly innovative graduates who display initiative and drive. Graduates must have a strong demonstrated academic record, have demonstrated maturity and interpersonal skills through previous leadership in team roles, and be prepared to take on a significant responsibility early in their professional careers. Sound judgment and the ability to act with integrity and confidence are essential.
What can a career at ExxonMobil do for you? Careers with ExxonMobil offer you the chance to:
* Contribute from day one on work that is as exciting as it is challenging
* Apply what you learn and know while working with the industry’s best and brightest
* Be confident that the ethical way is the only way by working in a culture that adheres to the highest ethical standards
* Build skills that are yours, developing expertise that will enable career change into other technical, commercial, business or management roles – without changing employers.
* Be part of a technological powerhouse
* Work to live with highly competitive compensation and benefits
Please refer to the information below for details, and if you think that you are the one we are looking for, do not hesitate to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
* Subsurface Engineers – Plans and executes wellwork to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields
* Facilities Surveillance Engineers – Conducts surveillance and optimizes plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
* Project Engineers – Designs and executes modifications which ensures enhanced performance of oil and gas plant and processing facilities.
* Corrosion Engineers – Executes inspection programs, analyzes surveillance data, and designs maintenance programs to protect wells and facilities from corrosion.
* Electrical, Instrument and Machinery Engineers – Develops programmatic expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
* Reservoir Engineers – Optimizes oil and gas recovery using state-of-the-art reservoir surveillance and simulation tools.
Gas and Power Marketing
* Commercial Analyst
o Analyzing and identifying market opportunities, analyzing cash flow economics and developing strategy to capture identified new opportunities for gas and LNG.
o Leading commercial negotiations and maintaining liaison with relevant stakeholders (buyers, government officials and business partners).
o Overseeing implementation of long-term gas sales agreement, LNG shipping logistics, and coordination with Pertamina along with other industry participants.
* Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil, Materials, Electrical, Environmental, Metallurgical and other majors in Engineering
* Master’s degree in Engineering/Commerce/Business Administration/Finance/Law
* Strong analytical and strategic skills
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills
* Absolutely fluent in English and Indonesian both oral and written
* Willing to be located in Indonesia