Job Description Offshore Installation Manager-02054
1. Manage the Pangkah Offshore oil, gas and condensate facilities complex and workforce and have overall facility and personal responsibility in order to achieve the company EHS and business targets.
· Lead and support the Offshore Pangkah Complex supervisors in the daily operations of the fixed and sub-sea pipeline facilities to ensure the facilities are operated and maintained according to company EHS Standards, operational ‘best practices.’ and within the design constraints of the facilities.
· Overall supervision of predominately Indonesian multi-skilled and multi-tasking offshore operations team to ensure that company business targets are achieved.
· Participate in the development of the Offshore Pangkah Complex operating budget.
· Key team member on the Offshore Pangkah Field Complex commissioning and startup team to ensure the operational readiness of the facilities.
· Assess risk of all activities, initiate the necessary risk assessment processes, and ensure risk mitigation measures are implemented.
· Provide functional coordination for well intervention activities.
· Provide functional coordination and operational involvement during simultaneous development drilling and production for the Pangkah field
· Provide effective communications and information to both onshore and offshore Operation Team members and maintain all required documentation and records.
· Coordinate, safely and effectively, the production, maintenance, and necessary marine and production process activities on board the Pangkah Offshore production facilities complex inclusive of CPP (Compression and Production Platform) and AUP (Accommodation and Utilities Platform) and three WHP’s (Wellhead Platforms) as well as coordinating with appropriate functional departments the well intervention activities.
· Ensure that all offshore policies, procedures and management systems are in place before startup of the offshore facilities. With completion of the design and construction phase of the development, the position will begin offshore rotation assignment on a date TBD.
2. Manage and coordinate effectively the offshore Production and Maintenance Workforce.
· Provide the supervision, motivation and coaching of a multicultural, multi -skilled and multi-tasking workforce, responsible for operating and maintaining the facilities, ensuring the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
· Initially the position will be based in onshore for the identification, selection and recruitment, and necessary technical and safety training and development of offshore Indonesian staff and direct contract workforce.
· Ensure the continual and necessary competency and training of all offshore operations core crew personnel.
· Ensure that effective communications are maintained with onshore Pangkah asset managerial and support personnel.
· Build an offshore Operations and Maintenance organization that is capable of dealing with future Operational demands.
· Coach, develop and motivate the offshore Operations and Maintenance team.
· Create a collaborative environment that inspires innovation.
· Monitor and manage direct contracted personnel such as the offshore catering contract.
3. Manage the EHS function within the Offshore complex.
· Lead the crisis management and offshore Incident Command Structure.
· Promote a positive safety culture Offshore on the Platforms
· Demonstrate appropriate safety behaviours and commitment to environmental policies
· Maintain and monitor compliance with environmental regulations and targets, and the reporting and recording of all incidents and accidents.
4. Manage the appropriate and relevant administration and reporting functions.
· Manage all relevant reporting to line management and external stakeholders including administration work based on the needs of the Company (including data recording, correspondence, and process and maintenance performance analysis).
· Ensure the confidentiality of the company’s documentation and information.
a. Technical Competencies and Knowledge :
- Ability to work in cross functional organization
- Formal training in Incident Command/Emergency Response desirable
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Be able to directly liaise with Government officials during offshore inspections: MIGAS, BPMIGAS, Government of Jawa Timur officials.
b. Education and Experience:
- Preferably an engineering degree (major in Petroleum, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering) or business management degree or equivalent
- 15+ years offshore facility operations experience with 5+ years of leading or supervising a team of multi-skilled personnel; preferably in a senior position.
- Prior Offshore Installation Manager experience desirable
- Prior projects and/or commissioning experience desirable
- Subsea and marine logistic experience desirable
- Previous experience of well intervention experience with slickline, production logging, coiled tubing operations or well completions desirable.
- Experienced with operating a CMMS required.
- Commercial experience and awareness required.
- Experience working overseas in a multicultural environment highly desirable.
c. Basic skill:
· Computer literacy: MSWord, MSExcel, MSPower Point, email, internet, SAP
· Language: Fluent written and spoken English desirable. Intensive English language training will be provided if required.
For apply this position visit url below;