Deadline 13 – 11-2010
PT. TRIPATRA ENGINEERS AND CONSTRUCTORS
Tripatra is reputable Engineering Procurement and Construction Company in Energy sector and has been operating in Indonesia for more than 37 years.
Tripatra has established a proven track record in providing safe reliable engineered solution to energy infrastructure needs in Energy sectors through:
• EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction)
• Engineering & Project Management
• Engineering Equipment Packaging
• O & M (Operation & Maintenance)
• Logistic & Transport Services
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Tripatra is now inviting the experiences candidate who poses relevant education background, experience, and competencies to join the company.
• Engineering Manager
• Principal Engineers
• Managerial Position:
– Mechanical Static/Rotating
– Contract Management
– Safety & Health
– System & Procedure
– Planning & Scheduling
– Corporate Planning & Development
– Business Development
– Risk Management
– Office & Administration
• Lead Process & Process Safety Engineer
• Environmental Management Specialist
• Senior Engineer Position:
– Project Engineer
– Mechanical Rotating/Static Engineer
– Piping/Pipeline Engineer
– Instrument Engineer
– Electrical Engineer
– Subsea Engineer
– QC Engineer
• Coordinator Position:
– Knowledge Centre
– Safety & Health
– Schedule Analysis
– Logistic & Warehouse
– Vendor Surveillance
• Construction Superintendent
• Minimum S-1 degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• All applicants should have min. 5 yrs experiences in Oil & Gas On-shore and/or Off-shore, Upstream/Downstream Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Power Plant projects.
• Posses integrity and good interpersonal skill, aggressive, confidence, and smart.
• Target Achievers and familiar with working under pressure environment.
• Work hard, think smart and out of the box.
• Excellent English both oral and written.
If you meet the requirements, please send your application, curriculum vitae and recent passport photograph not later than 2 (two) weeks to:
Please write name and proposed position code at the subject of e-mail.