PT Corelab Indonesia : Closing Date: 25-11-10
We are a multi-national petroleum service company in the oil and gas sector, our Jakarta office is located at South Jakarta, and employs approximately 130 people. Our head office is in Houston, total company work force is around 4500 and the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
The successful candidate would join a well established company experiencing strong growth and would receive an attractive compensation package.
* Safety Awareness & Safe Lab Practices is first priority
* Perform routine laboratory tasks according to company procedures
* Be aware of time schedule & preparation
* Reports to immediate Group Leader/Supervisor
* Complete all worksheets, data forms and administrative forms legibly
* Maintain worksheets, data forms and admin forms appropriately
* Performs routine calibration and maintenance of equipment
* To work as a member of laboratory team
* Communicate & report effectively
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): english skill, computer skill.
* Preferred skill(s): leadership, communication, reporting skill.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 1 Contract positions available.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
To Apply this position just click link below: