PT Freeport Indonesia, an affiliate of Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, is one of the world’s largest copper and gold producers. We have an extensive and well controlled IT Infrastructure, an active and advanced application design, development and support group. We are seeking highly qualified professionals to add to our Management Information System teams (based in Papua and/or Jakarta). This team has consistently produced world class tools for business support by enhancing and integrating industry standard solutions.
Engineer, Business Intelligence #3 – Jakarta (REF ID. 16413)
- Analyze and deliver high quality design and development of Business Intelligence solutions to support overall section’s activities.
- Coordinate with Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer to identify and enhance new technology and framework, and maintain development process standard for Business Intelligence
- Review Functional Design to ensure its compliance with determined standard
- Develop Solution Design and conduct code review, unit test and system test, according to solution design and standard testing framework
- Produce complete Change Management process to ensure smooth code release to testing and production system
- Monitor and review applications migration to testing and production system to ensure successful performance and good quality
- Participate actively in Business Intelligence continuous improvement programs, as per defined by global team
- The key challenges in this position include:
Core Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Characters)
- Project Management
- Business Intelligence
- Problem solving
- Communication skill both in English and Indonesian
- The background, education, and work experience needed to succeed in this job are:
- Graduate Degree (S1) in Engineering (Computer Science or Information Systems) minimum GPA 3.0
- Having experience in Microsoft SQL Server is a must.
- Having experience in Business Intelligence tools (Reporting/ ETL/ Dashboard) and good understanding in data warehouse design.
- Having experience in Business Objects XI / Oracle / Teradata environment with excellent query tuning and database skills will be the advantage.
The Company will offer attractive employment terms to the right candidate. If you believe that you can contribute to our success, please submit, in English, your application and resume at following link. Weblink