Offshore Engineering & Operations
Offshore Engineering & Operations provides a full range of services to the oil & gas industry, including operations management, engineering, construction and maintenance.
With more than 4,000 personnel, Offshore Engineering & Operations has a presence across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Our business comprises two service lines:
- Offshore projects – we deliver project management, engineering & construction services to the global offshore and subsea development market and supply highly competent and experienced personnel
- Operations Management – we provide customers with a variety of facilities management solutions for both onshore plants and offshore installations
As individual as you are.
Petrofac is an internationally diverse organisation with around 12,500 employees in more than 20 countries worldwide.
Within our Company we have a number of on-going graduate programmes which are tailored to meet the needs of each specific area of the business and are broadly split into:
- Engineering programmes
- Operations management programmes
- Business programmes
We run graduate programmes in four different areas of the business, as follows:
- Engineering & Construction*
- Engineering Services**
- Offshore Engineering & Operations
- Production Solutions
If you would like to apply to join our 2011 graduate programme, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
*At this time Engineering & Construction (E&C) does not accept direct on line applications for graduate recruitment. E&C currently has strong links with several academic institutions from which graduates are sourced directly.
**At this time Engineering Services does not accept applications for graduate recruitment.