JUNIOR INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (JIE)
• Having Bachelor degree in physic Engineering Discipline from Reputable University
• Fresh Graduate are welcome
• Shall possess experience in handling engineering software
• Should be a fast learner
• Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
• Computer literate: familiar with MS Office, and relevant Technical applications as required
• Able to work on own initiative and within a team
• Able to co-ordinate / interface within multi-discipline
• Personal motivation and self learning ability
• Ability to cope in a positive and productive manner within a high-pressure environment.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name on subject email.
30 Oktober 2010